On average hair grows about a quarter of an inch each month. So you’re not going to grow those long luscious locks over nigh, however hope is not lost there are many natural treatments to encourage healthy hair growth. Some of the most common reasons for hair loss may include stress, genetics, vitamin deficiencies, hairstyles, chemical damage from hair products, the use of heating tools, or any other variety of reasons. Home remedies for fast hair growth can be used to help regrow hair strengthen damaged hair and promote faster hair growth.
Here are 7 Natural Tips to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
1. Hot Oil Treatments and Massage – Massaging the scalp and using hot oil treatments can reduce dandruff, prevents hair loss, improved circulation, and stimulate hair growth.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar helps to accelerate hair growth by cleansing the scalp and promoting a healthy pH balance in the hair.
3. Rosemary Oil – Rosemary oil can be used has a hair tonic that promotes blood circulation, decreases dandruff, strengthens your roots, and increases hair growth.
4. Castor Oil – Casserole gives your hair moisture, reduces fizz, helps your hair grow faster, adds volume, reduces balding, and while also strengthening the hair.
5. Lemon Juice – Lemon juice is full of nutrients such as vitamin C, folic acid, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, and is full of antioxidants. Lemon juice promotes hair growth, reduces dandruff, and leaves you with smooth shiny hair.
6. Eggs – Eggs are full of protein which can be used to help repair, strengthen, condition, and enhance hair growth.
7. Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is a magnificent conditioner, promotes hair growth, removes sebum, encourages new growth, defends against hair loss, reduces dandruff, and leaves you with a healthy scalp.
Natural remedies for fast hair growth are the best way to go. Not only are the Natural Treatments for Hair an effective way to care for your hair, but they are much less costly than the hair treatments you can find at a store or salon. Remedies for hair growth can quickly improve your hair and scalp without the use of harsh chemicals. Home remedies for your hair is a wonderful choice for yourself and the environment; however be sure to research any findings when looking for natural tips to make your hair grow faster