The Best Natural Hair Growth Tips That No Doctor Will Ever Share With You
Have you ever talked to your Super Duper Most Famous Personal Hair Loss Consultant, and they only gave you medical treatment? (DON’t blame them.That’s only their way to earn their money to support their family)
Your doctor never wants to share this IMPORTANT Hair Growth Tips with you. OF COURSEEE!!! If they share these hair growing tips to prevent your hair loss, they will lose their income.
But here I’ll share with you these great information about growing your hair naturally when you have problem with hair loss. I won’t charge you anything here. You can read all these inexpensive hair growth tips and share it with your friends as you like. Check out this video to learn how easy it is to grow your hair when you face thinning hair problem.
1. Consume more natural foods, such as drinking more water, fresh fruit, and raw vegetables. This method is proven to provide you with some natural nutrients that can help you to get your hair growth. Your hair will grow faster and thicker by consuming many natural foods daily.
2. Another hair growth tips that you can use is taking some vitamin and mineral supplements that are good for your hair health. Some nutrients, such as vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin F, iron, zinc, or cooper, are very important for growing your hair pretty quick.
3. Protein is also proven to be one of the macronutrients that can promote hair growth. It will act as the building block inside the hair that can help your hair creating new cells everyday.
4. Use appropriate shampoo for hair loss. Not every shampoo are created equal. They have different properties to grow your hair effectively. Just make sure that you only use natural products for your hair loss problem.
5. The combination of lemon and celery leaves is considered as the best and fastest hair growth tips for you to grow your hair. Recipe: boil the celery leaves with the lemon juice. Use the mixture to rinse your hair every time you finished washing your hair. You can see the result in less than 3 weeks.
6. Lavender oil is the next thing you need to boost your hair growth. What you need to do is just put the lavender oil on your scalp every week. Massage your scalp very slowly to stimulate your hair to grow faster. Make sure you keep the oil on your scalp for around 30 minutes before you wash it with shampoo
7. Another things that you need to do to grow your hair faster is the hair trimming at least once in a month. The hair trimming can prevent you from having damaged hair and split ends on your hair. This method is proven effective to prevent hair loss as well as promote the hair growth
8. The most popular hair growth tips that is still applicable these days is the Aloe Vera. It has already been used for more than 4,000 years as the natural hair growing products. You just need to apply the Aloe Vera to your scalp to boost your hair growth. Keep it for an hour before you wash it with shampoo
Those are our several treatment that you can use to grow your hair faster. You can use them in regular basis and you can see the effect in less than a month. You can combine them with the inexpensive shampoo that is available in your local beauty stores.